The device builds the core for a robust and easy-to-handle distance measurement system, while offering flexibility for customer applications.
A driver unit stimulates the direct connected ultrasonic transducer. Driver frequency, transducer voltage, burst length, amplifier gain and other parameters are user configurable. Active and passive damping mechanisms combined with STC (Sensitivity Time Control) optimize short and long range performance.
The received echo signal is amplified, converted and digitally processed. After processing the signal can be read out. The E524.07 supports a bi-directional 2-pin synchronous serial digital interface to communicate with an external μC.
Application relevant settings can be stored in EEPROM during an End-Of-Line calibration by the customer.
- Supports directly driven transducers
- Optimized short & long range performance due to:
- Active and passive damping mechanisms / Sensitivity time control
- Programmable driver voltage and receiver sensitivity
- Control and signal processing via external controller
- 2 wire EUSART Interface (3.3V)
- Ultrasonic park assist systems (USPA/PAS/UPA)
- Industrial distance measurement
Please Contact us
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E524.07||-40°C to +105°C||QFN20L4||E52407A52C|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E524.0x||"Ultrasonic Park Assist" Demonstrator||Master Board||K5240X-0001|