The IC is developed for automotive applications and can also be used in several other application areas. The IC is well suited to drive relays, lamps, bus systems etc. with medium power consumption.
The device provides a serial data bus for communication with a µC and 8 identical power drivers. All outputs are short circuit protected. A thermal shut off protects the device against thermal overload. Read back capability enables fault detection as well as simple switch monitoring.
- Supply voltage range VDD 4.5V to 5.5V
- Low standby current (typ. < 1μA)
- SPI compatible interface to μC
- Addressing modes: daisy chain and chip select
- Output status detection
- 8 high current outputs (RON typ. 1.5Ω / Imax = 350mA)
- Wide output operating voltage range (5.5 to 25.5V)
- Output open/short circuit detection
- Thermal overload protection
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +125°C
|Info Sheet||PDF 201 kB|
- Actuator Universal
- Liquid Valves
- Cruise Control
- HVAC Flaps
- Lamps / LEDs
- DC and stepper motors
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E910.01||-40°C to +125°C||SOIC20||E91001B55E|