The QuadCAN device implements 4 HS-CAN physical layer interfaces with configurable wake-up capability. Each transceiver is overtemperature protected. Mode control and diagnosis are available via SPI compatible interface. Wake-up and error conditions can be signalled using configurable interrupt.
Wake-up source information is available by SPI.
A high voltage inhibit output pin is available to enable an external voltage regulator.
The interface supply voltage VIO can be choosen within range of 3V up to 5.25V.
- Operating voltage range 5.5V to 30V
- Compliant with ISO 11898-2 and ISO 11898-5
- Supports local and remote wake-up
- Supports low-power modes like sleep and stand-by
- Sleep current consumption typ. 30μA with all wake-up sources enabled
- SPI-compatible interface for configuration and diagnosis
- Three independent voltage monitors
- Fault monitor configurable for each branch
|Info Sheet||PDF 226 kB|
- Body Domain Controller
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E520.14||-40°C to +125°C||QFN32L5||E52014A61C|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E520.14||Quad Can Transceiver||Evaluation Board||K52014-0001|