The E703.21 is a fully integrated pressure signal conditoner. Its analog sensor front end directly interfaces to a wide range of pressure sensors. Pressure and temperature values are corrected by a DSP with a mult dimensional polynomial using up to 16 coefcients. The corrected values are available via an I²C or SPI interface. In parallel the pressure value is also available as an absolute voltage, ratometric voltage or current signal. The supply and analog output pins are fully protected against reverse polarity, over voltage and short circuit with minimal external circuitry.
- Pressure signal bandwidth, accuracy and output update rate widely confgurable
- Two fully diferental 16 bit ADCs for pressure and temperature signal acquisiton
- Confgurable 4 .. 20mA / absolute 0 .. 10V / ratometric 0 .. 5 V analog output with 16 bit DAC
- Ultra low latency, limited only by -3dB signal bandwidth
- Traceability by unique 48bit serial number
|Product Flyer||Pressure Sensors||PDF 1,9 MB|
- Industrial pressure transmitters
- Resistve MEMS & thick/thin film sensors with and without laser trimmed ofset (ofset up to 36 .. 114 mV/lV)
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Default Confiuration||Package||Order No.|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E703.21||SSP3 Board + Adapter||Evaluation Kit||K70321-0001|
|E703.21||Multi Sensor Calibration||Evaluation Kit||K70321-0002|