The LIN-SBC with voltage regulator provides a LIN tranceiver,the peripheral supply, reset generation for the μC and a watchdog.
The LIN-SBC can be switched into standby- and sleepmode which provide very low quiescent current consumption.
A VBAT voltage divider provides a 6:1 reduced VBAT proportional voltage for VBAT monitoring by the external μC.
The device is capable to detect local and remote wakeup events to enable the voltage regulator. Wake-up can be performed through a high voltage capable WAKE_N input the LIN bus and VS pin.
- Transceiver compliant with LIN 2.1, LIN 2.2 and SAE-J2602
- Linear voltage regulator with 3.3V (E520.34) or 5V (E520.35), 100mA
- Voltage regulator accuracy ±2% in active mode
- µC window watchdog
- BUS pin ESD-protected ±8 kV according to IEC-61000-4-2
- Fast flash mode, configurable watchdog, VBAT divider
- Typical current: standby mode 70µA and sleep mode 10µA
|Info Sheet||PDF 238 kB|
- Smart applications connected to the LIN bus
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E520.35||-40°C to +125°C||QFN20L5||E52035C62C|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E520.35||LIN SBC with Voltage Regulator and Watchdog (5V)||Evaluation Board||K52035-0001|