The IC E520.45 is a sensor signal processor (SSP) which allows low-noise amplification of differential inputs from a resistive bridge. It is optimized especially for MEMS bridges with moderate sensitivity.
The input is acquired by a -ADC. An adjustable low-pass enables optimization of the signal-to-noise ratio
(SNR). Subsequently, the digitized signal is trimmed in offset and gain and compensated for thermal drift and non-linearity by a flexible calculation unit. The coeffi-cients for polynomial correction and configuration data are stored in EEPROM. Besides T-sensing for sensor compensation, an external NTC bridge to measure air temperature can be processed and linearized, too. The processed sensor data are available at a digital SENT output. It provides both pressure and media tem-perature in 2 fast channels and supplementary data via the SENT slow channel. For sensor calibration the same output is used as a serial I/O. An additional I²C interface can be used for faster access to sensor data or end-of-line calibration if the application allows.
Over-voltage / reverse voltage protections (OVP / RVP) as well as comprehensive diagnostic features of sensor and signal conditioning data path are key features for use in automotive applications. ELMOS provides evalu-ation kits, a calibration tool set and lab software for the E520.45 to facilitate the setup for sensor production.
- Low noise front-end optimized for MEMS resistive sensor bridges, sensitivity trimming for 5 .. 50 mV/V full scale input and offset trim
- Media temperature sensing with external NTC and linearization of digital output
- SENT interface for pressure, pressure/secure, or pressure / temperature output data
- 5V-supply with over-voltage and reverse polarity protection (±18V)
|Product Flyer||Pressure Sensors||PDF 1,9 MB|
- Digital Manifold Air Pressure (MAP / T-MAP), MEMS Pressure
- General Pressure Sensing, Automotive (e.g. Transmission Oil, Oil Pressure)
- Exhaust systems
- Automotive or industrial products using resistive sensor bridges
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E520.45||-40°C to +150°C||QFN20L4||E52045A52C|
|E520.45||-40°C to +150°C||Die*||E52045A24Y|
*Contact factory for bare die specifications
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E520.42/45||SSP2 Board + Adapter||Evaluation Kit||K5204x-0001|
|E520.42/45||Adapter for SSP2 Board||Demoboard||K5204x-0002|