The IC is a system base chip for driving BLDC and DC motors in B6, full bridge or half bridge applications.
The IC ensures a safe, autonomous start-up and wake-up. It is suitable for high temperature applications. An integrated linear regulator supplies an external microcontroller. The supply output current can be "boosted" with an external transistor.
For controlling the motor, six power FET gate drivers with automated dead time generation are implemented.
Measurement functions for motor current, battery voltage and temperature are implemented.
The IC has integrated programmable safety functions on motor over current, battery over and under voltage, over temperature and short circuits at all six power FETs.
- Gate drive circuit for B6-NMOS bridge
- Voltage range 4.5V to 28V (42V peak) for start-stop systems
- Sleep mode current 20μA typically Microcontroller supply 3.3V or 5V
- Adjustable watchdog and reset generation
- Motor current measurement amplifier
- Over current switch-off (dynamical change)
- FET short circuit protections (dynamical change)
- Configurable voltage monitoring
|Info Sheet||PDF 164 kB|
- LED Cooling Fan
- Mirror Control
- Cruise Control
- HVAC Flaps
- HVAC Fan
- Actuator Universal
- Liquid Valves
- Auxiliary Water Pump
- Water Pump
- Fuel Pump Oil / Hydraulic Pump
- Engine cooling fan
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E523.10||-40°C to + 150°C||QFN44L7||E52310A39B|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E523.10||BLDC Motor Driver with Cold Crank Capability||Demoboard||K52310-0001|