The E931.96 is an ultra-low power motion detector controller integrated circuit. The device is ideally suited for battery operated wireless motion sensors that make use of an MCU for handling communication.
The MCU does not need to be active while the E931.96 does continuous motion sensing. It only activates the external controller, when motion is detected. Motion is signaled through the push-pull output (INT). The criteria for motion detection are programmable and can be changed by the external controller.
The E931.96 interfaces directly with up to two conventional PIR sensors via a high impedance differential input. The PIR signal is converted to a 14 bit digital value on chip. All signal processing is performed digitally.
- Programmable detection criteria and operating modes
- Digital signal processing
- On chipsupply regulatorfor conventional PIR detectors
- Ultra Low power consumption
- Differential PIR sensor input
- Excellent power supply rejection
- Insensitive to RF interference
- Instantaneous settling after power up
|Info Sheet||PDF 156 kB|
- Wireless intruder detectors
- Battery powered door chimes
- Emergency lighting
- Motion and presence detection
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E931.96||-40°C to +85°C||SOIC8||E93196B53D|
|E931.96||-40°C to +85°C||Entegris Box||E93196B22W|
|E931.96||-40°C to +85°C||Waferbox||E93196B22Z|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E931.96||Motion Sensing, Ultra Low Power PIR controller, Evaluation Module||Demoboard||K93196-0001|