Software Application Engineer (m/f/d)
Your qualities are
- Engineering degree with a focus on electrical engineering or computer sciences (at least Bachelor's degree or higher)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience at a semiconductor company or in software and electronics development (automotive experience is a plus)
- Experience in software development in exterior and interior lighting applications as well as for systems, optical sensors and actuators
- Relevant experience in embedded or edge software development (possibly also ARM Development Studio, C/C++, Matlab/Simulink, SystemC, Python)
- Knowledge of hardware PCB design, in-vehicle networking protocols (LIN/CAN/CAN-FD/Ethernet), FPGA design and validation a plus
- Knowledge of functional safety, ISO26262 processes and cyber security is an advantage
- High degree of persuasiveness and implementation strength to inspire customers, multicultural teams and partners to work with you and to be successful in your work
- Self-starter, fast learner, innovative spirit, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You´re interested in
- Owner of Segment Lighting Application Software infrastructure and activities
- Responsible for application software life cycle development, test, verification, validation and maintenance
- Responsible for definition, validation and maintenance of an up to date application tool chain
- Developing and continuously adapting software applications in close coordination with the Software Segment Lead
- Collaboration in the continuous further development of processes, standards and tools in the area of software development and architecture
- Software responsible contact person for customers and partners for all software related activities
- Accountable for product software documentation, demonstrators and general sales tools for internal and external customers
- Customer site visits to drive design-in opportunities, software support and increase demand for Elmos products
In that case you may expect
- A future-proof job at an innovate high-tech company that is well-established in the global market and has a flat organisation and a positive hands-on culture
- Challenging and varied tasks performed in an innovative and collegial work environment;
- Extensive job familiarisation as well as regular special training and further training provided to ensure your continuous development
- The opportunity to advance your career as a specialist or manager, talent pool
- Additional benefits such as a corporate office gym offering fitness courses, free accident insurance cover, a company pension scheme, a cafeteria, health management, company events and social services, flexitime cum flexitime wage record, mobile working possible …
Does that appeal to you?
If so, feel free to submit your application! Send us an email together with your application papers as PDF files.
We look forward to getting to know you!
We are there for you!
Your contact person
Elmos Semiconductor SE
Tel.: 0231 / 7549 – 0