The RL IC (Rain and Light Sensor) is intended for controlling an optical sensor unit in automotive wiping systems.
It provides two embedded LED drivers with up to 40mA current for stimuli generation. A special, high-sensitive receiver allows processing of a diode input signal without total reflection of the send signal, allowing reliable detection of rain in very compact housings. Due to the used HALIOS®-SD measurement method a very high robustness against sun light is provided.
The device has four additional input channels for ambient light measurements.
- Rain Sensor with SBC functionality
- LIN Transceiver
- Voltage regulator for peripheral supply
- Configurable µC window watchdog
- High sensitivity, no total reflection needed
- Very high robustness against ambient influences like sun light, aging and dirt
- 2 embedded LED Drivers, no external drivers needed
- Supports functional safety (large number of diagnostic functions)
- Optical Rain Sensor (wiping systems)
- Security Cameras
- Ambient light sensor (measurement) to control
- Head-up Displays
- Air Conditioning
- Pollution Sensor
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E527.05||-40°C to +105°C||QFN44L7||E52705A39B|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E527.04/E527.05||Evaluation Kit||Evaluation Board||KI1210005|