The LIN-SBC with voltage regulator provides beside the LIN transceiver the peripheral supply, reset generation for the µC and fail-save system.
The LIN SBC can be switched into standby- and sleep-mode which provides very low quiescent current consumption.
The device is capable to detect local and remote wake-up events to enable the voltage regulator. Wake-up can be performed through a high voltage capable WAKE_N input the LIN bus and VS pin.
- LIN transceiver, V 2.1, V2.2 SAE-J2602, ISO9141
- Operating range VS 5V up to 28V
- Limited functional range 3.8V up to 40V
- Typ. 10µA sleep current consumption
- Very low BUS leakage current
- Reset generation
- µC window watchdog
- Internal 1:6 Voltage Divider for VBAT Sensing
- 3.3V (2%) in active mode, (5%) in standby mode
- VDD switched off in sleep mode
- peripheral supply up to 100mA
- on chip overtemperature protection
- BUS pin ESD-protected ±8kV according to IEC- 61000-4-2
- Very good EMC performance (OEM requirements fulfilled)
- Package QFN20L5
- Smart applications connected to the LIN bus
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||TJUNC Range||Package||Order No.|
|E521.25||-40°C to +105°C||QFN20L5||E52125A62CXX2|
|*SoC||System-on-a-Chip | with integrated microcontroller|