E522.31 and E522.33 are parts of a family of fixed frequency switch-mode high voltage LED power supplies and controllers with high efficiency. Integrated highside sensing allows topologies related to GND (Boost-to-GND or SEPIC) as well as related to input voltage (Boost-to-battery or Buck-to-battery, particularly in harsh automotive environments.
The switching frequency is adjustable up to 600kHz by an external resistor or can be synchronized in Master-Slave configurations with other devices. Devices are available with spread spectrum oscillators (E522.31) and without spread spectrum (E522.33) versions to optimize size and effort of the application. Multiple control-and monitoring functions, e.g. short- and open load detection, over-temperature shutdown and undervoltage lockout are implemented.
More Informations: automotive-led-driver.elmos.com/constant-current-led-controller.html
- 5.0V to 55V input, up to 80V boosted output voltage
- Boost-to-GND, Boost-to-Battery and SEPIC topologies supported
- Constant current regulation
- Analog dimming and digital dimming 3000:1 at 100Hz PWM
- Advanced In-System Diagnostic (e.g. GND loss, output-overload and highside-feedback diagnostics)
- Very low sleep mode currents of typ. 8μA
- Automotive qualified (AEC-Q100)
- Automotive interior and exterior light systems
- General LED Applications
- High speed LED light animations
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Oscillator spectrum||Package||Order No.|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E522.31||EMV Boost to Battery Converter (650mA)||Demoboard||K52231-0002|
|E522.31||EMV Boost to GND Converter (500mA)||Demoboard||K52231-0003|
|E522.31||Sepic Converter (750mA)||Demoboard||K52231-0004|
|E522.31||Buck to Battery Converter (3A)||Demoboard||K52231-0005|
*) QFN both with/without wettable Flanks