The E522.71-79 product family provides ultra low quiescent current step down DC/DC converters with integrated power MOSFET. The PFM (Pulse Frequency Modulation) regulator allows outstanding fast line- and load response time, stability and high efficiency over the full load current range. The integrated idle detection assures an ultra low idle current and high efficiency with low load currents down to <100μA for the completely powered application. A power-good signal is provided by a high-voltage opendrain low-side switch. The E522.7x buck converter accommodates to common single supply micro controller applications. Low external component count and small exposed die pad SOIC 8-EP package allow compact PCB designs.
- Voltage range 4.3V to 40V
- Minimum number of external components
- Internal PMOS high side switch
- High frequency advanced PFM regulation principle
- Up to >90% efficiency with small external components
- Ultra low standby and sleep mode current 12μA/8μA
- Ambient temperature up to +105°C
|Info Sheet||PDF 307 kB|
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Output Voltage||Output Current||TempAmb Range||Package||Order No.|
|E522.76||1.5V to 40V||350mA||-40°C to +105°C||SOIC8-EP||E52276A80D|