SMPS: Voltage mode buck converter system.
Both buck converters can be activated via high voltage capable pins ON1 and/or ON2.
LDO1: High voltage input LDO
LDO2-4: Low voltage input LDOs
PGOOD indicates undisturbed operation of all regulators.
RSTN provides a reset for the controller in case of watchdog error or system undervoltage.
FS_ON sends a failsafe signal if the watchdog is not triggered properly.
Internal state registers can be read via SPI
- Fixed frequency primary buck converter
VIN max. 40V | VOUT from 4V to 6V | IOUT max. 800mA
- Fixed frequency secondary buck converter
VIN max. 6V | VOUT from 0.8V to 5.1V | IOUT max. 800mA
- LDO 1 (Master) Input voltage max. to 40V supporting always-on
mode, Outp. voltage progr. in 0.05V steps, IOUT max. 320mA
- LDO 2 - 4 (with tracking option) Input voltage max. 6V
Output voltage programmable in 0.05V steps, IOUT max. 350mA
|Part No.||TempJunc Range||Package||Order No.|
|E522.51||-40°C to +105°C||QFN48L7||E52251A78B|
- Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.