This device provides outstanding performance in ultrasonic applications. The embedded programmable micro controller offers maximum flexibility to adapt to various applications.
The advanced and very reliable echo detection in combination with comprehensive digital signal processing (advanced filters, automatic thresholds, echo peak detection, sensitivity time control, ...) optimizes short and long range detection performance. The new ultrasound signal coding realizes high robustness against noise, environmental conditions and other ultrasound sources.
DSI3 communication with up to 444 kbit/s per sensor enables a high payload data transfer to reduce system reaction times. Both point-to-point topology and bus mode are supported.
The powerful 32-bit Arm® Cortex® -M0 offers many features for special analysis, evaluation and debugging purposes (e.g. envelope and raw data output).
- Outstanding performance
- Advanced analog & digital signal processing
- Ultrasound signal coding / Adaptive thresholds
- High robustness and good diagnostics
- Ringing time and ringing frequency measurement
- Self-test capabilities / Impedance measurement
- Flexible high-speed DSI3 communication interface
- ISO26262 with safety requirements rated up to ASIL B
- Arm® Cortex®-M0 with 32kB OTP | 4kB SRAM | 256 Byte EEPROM
|Info Sheet||PDF 247 kB|
- Ultrasonic park assist (USPA/PDS/UPA)
- Automatic parking (SPAS/APA)
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Package||Order No.|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E524.17||Ultrasonic Sensor Socket Board||Evaluationboard||K52417-0002|
|E524.17||Ultrasonic Sensor Application Board||Demoboard||K52417-0003|
*) Reachable detection range for a standard pole (75mm diameter, 1m height).
Overall system performance depends on external components (transducer, transformer, PCB layout, …) and environmental conditions (supply voltage, noise, ambient temperature, …)