The Elmos System-Basis-Chip (SBC) family E523.01/11 controls controls six relays either low-side or high-side driven or five bistable relays (activation in sequential order). The relay holding current can be programmed by the external micro-controller via the PWM input pins. The IC provides a LIN 2.x(1.3), SAE-J2602 compliant communication interface or PWM-interface with error feedback capability, which can be accessed by an external micro-controller. Also integrated functions are, system power supply (3.3V or 5V selectable) for an external μC and an independent window-watchdog.
The IC is configured and controlled over an SPI interface together with one PWM input pin for each relay driver. A set of diagnostic functions is provided, the status information can be read out via SPI. The LIN interface supports a “FLASH Mode” for fast upload of new firmware to the external micro- controller. For fast time-to-market Elmos provides demoboards as well as design-in support.
- Voltage range 7V to 28V (5V to 42V peak)
- Controls 6 relays, low- or high-side driven or 5 bistable relays
- Relay pull-in and holding current can be controlled via PWM input
- Power supply 3.3V or 5VC for external controller
- LIN 2.x interface (1.3), SAE-J2602 or PWM bidirectional
- Several diagnostic and protection functions
- Adjustable window watchdog
- TJunc peak = +170°C
|Info Sheet||PDF 167 kB|
- LIN 2.x or LIN 1.3 relay nodes
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Features||Package||Order No.|
|E523.01||LIN2.x or PWM interface||QFN44L7||E52301C39B401|
|E523.01||LIN2.x or PWM interface||QFN48L7||E52301C78B401|
|E523.01||LIN2.x or PWM interface||QSOP44||E52301C35E401|
|E523.11||PWM interface only||QFN44L7||E52311C39B|
|E523.11||PWM interface only||QSOP44||E52311C35E|