E522.84/85/86/87 family devices provide triple linear current controller for LED driving (standalone driver or LED cluster). Diagnostic features are provided to meet automotive requirements, together with a communication interface “RUN” to link ICs to generate more than three channels, supporting common current configuration per IC and including digital PWM dimming via fast ENA.
“Single Lamp Mode” allows to simulate the fail-behaviour of a single bulb to e.g. meet legal restrictions regarding lighting.
Internal derating for reference voltage and overtemperature shutdown for extreme temperatures >180°C protect E522.8x in case of abnormal operation conditions.
A high voltage capable input ENA can be used to digitally enable or disable E522.8x. In addition, this input may be used as analog reference voltage input, e.g. to realize thermal derating.
More Information: automotive-led-driver.elmos.com/linear-led-controller.html
- Three integrated Linear Current Drivers (3*60mA)
- Operating input voltage range 5V to 25V, max. 40V
- Advanced diagnostic features
- Open / short detection
- Diagnostic “RUN” bus to link multiple ICs
- Different start-up voltages for open diagnostics can be chosen: VS=7.5V, 9V, 10V and 15V
- “Single Lamp” mode disables all LEDs in case of a failure
- Automotive qualified (AEC-Q100)
- Automotive LED Lighting, Rear Lamp (e.g. Brake Lamp, Reverse Light, Back Up Light, Rear Fog Light)
- Turn Indicator Driver
- Low Current Interior Lighting
- Body Computer
- Industrial LED Applications or simple RGB Drivers
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||TempJunc Range||Package||Order No.|
|E522.84||-40°C to +150°C||SOIC8EP||E52284A80D|
|E522.85||-40°C to +150°C||SOIC8EP||E52285A80D|
|E522.86||-40°C to +150°C||SOIC8EP||E52286A80D|
|E522.87||-40°C to +150°C||SOIC8EP||E52287A80D|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|