E522.90/91/92/93 family features independent triple linear high-side current sources for LED driving. Diagnostic features are provided to meet automotive requirements, together with a communication interface “RUN” to link ICs fault han-dling. Individual current configuration and independent digital PWM dimming per channel are available (e.g. for RGB). Full functional compatibility with higher current versions E522.80-83 allows drop-in replacement and thus simplest adaption of existing solutions in current range.
Two external configurable modes of operation allow
- either “Failure Feedback Mode” FFM (operating channels in case of errors, with error signalization)
- or in “Single Lamp Mode” (turning all linked E522.8x´s channels “off” in case of errors)
An intelligent power management system is provided using an external shunt resistor to share power distribution between E522.9x and external heat sink. Hotspot generation can be avoided by flexible heat spreading. Internal derating for reference voltage and over-temperature shut-down for extreme temperatures >180°C protect E522.9x in case of abnormal operation conditions.
A high voltage capable input ENA can be used to either digitally enable or disable E522.9x. Furthermore, ENA may be used as analog reference voltage input.
More Information: automotive-led-driver.elmos.com/linear-led-controller.html
- Operating Input Voltage Range 5V to 25V, max. 40V
- Three independent high-side Current Sources (3*55mA)
- Parallel Operation for up to 165mA
- Low Power Standby / Sleep Mode
- Thermal Management Option per Channel
- External Reference Voltage / Derating Supported
- Automotive qualified (AEC-Q100)
- Automotive LED lighting application
- Rear Lamp (e.g. Brake Lamp, Reverse Light, Back Up Light, Rear Fog Light, Rear Light Module)
- Driving of OLEDs in cathode to GND topology
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||TempAmb Range||Package||Order No.|
|E522.90||-40°C to +125°C||SOIC16N-EP||E52290A97D|
|E522.91||-40°C to +125°C||SOIC16N-EP||E52291A97D|
|E522.92||-40°C to +125°C||SOIC16N-EP||E52292A97D|
|E522.93||-40°C to +125°C||SOIC16N-EP||E52293A97D|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E522.9x||LED Slaveboard Red (3x3 red)||Demoboard||K5229X-0001|