E522.32 and E522.34 are parts of a family of fixed frequency switch-mode high voltage LED power supplies and controllers with high efficiency. Integrated highside sensing allows topologies related to GND (Boost-to-GND or SEPIC) as well as related to input voltage (Boost-to-battery or Buck-to-battery, particularly in harsh automotive environments.
The switching frequency is adjustable up to 600kHz by an external resistor or can be synchronized in Master-Slave configurations with other devices. The phase shift of 180° between channels essentially reduces EMI. Devices are available as 2-channel with spread spectrum oscillators (E522.32) and as 2- channel without spread spectrum (E522.34) versions to optimize size and effort of the application. Multiple control- and monitoring functions, e.g. short- and open load detection, overtemperature shutdown and undervoltage lockout are implemented.
More Informations: automotive-led-driver.elmos.com/constant-current-led-controller.html
- 5.0V to 55V input, up to 80V boosted output voltage
- Boost-to-GND, Boost-to-Battery and SEPIC topologies supported
- Constant current regulation
- Analog dimming and digital dimming 3000:1 at 100Hz PWM
- Advanced In-System diagnostics (e.g. GND loss, output-overload and highside-feedback diagnostics)
- Very low sleep mode currents of typ. 8μA
- PIN compatible to E522.31/33
- Automotive qualified (AEC-Q100)
- Automotive LED lighting applications
- Front Light (e.g. Low Beam, High Beam, Daytime Running Light, Direction Indicator Light, Curve Light)
- Rear Lamp (e.g. Brake Lamp, Reverse Light, Back Up Light, Rear Fog Light)
- General indoor and outdoor lighting and signals
- General current driven applications
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Oscillator spectrum||Package||Order No.|
|Part No||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E522.32||Headlight LED Demo (2x Boost to Battery Topology) for High Beam, Low Beam (1A) and Daytime Running Light (750mA)||Demoboard||K52232-0003|
|E522.32||Buck to Battery dual phase Converter (6A)||Demoboard||K522|