The E521.41 was developed to manage the connection and communication between a microcontroller unit and up to 24 sensor satellites.
Data transmission from the sensor to ECU is done by current modulation on the power supply lines with data rate of 125 Kbit/s or 189 Kbit/s (Manchester coded). Data transmission from ECU to sensor is done by voltage modulation on the power supply. It supports bidirectional communication. Two methods are supported:
• tooth gap method
• pulse width method
The device is a PSI5 V1.3 and V2.1 compliant receiver which provides four independently operating channels. The channels are able to communicate in low power-, standard-, synchronous- and asynchronous operating mode. The communication to ?C is done via the SPI or UART interface.
- Provides four master channels compliant with PSI5 standard v1.3 and v2.1
- Support 125 Kbit/s, 189 Kbit/s, synchronous and asynchronous modes
- Internal sync-voltage generation
- Programmable bus-voltage 4.6V to 11V
- Automatic threshold adaption to sensor quiescent current
- Reverse polarity protected bus outputs up to 40V
|Info Sheet||PDF 221 kB|
- Safety (airbag) control systems
- Powertrain control systems
- Vehicle dynamics control system
- Light Control Module
- Body Computer
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Package||Order No.|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E521.41||4-Channel Multi-Mode PSI5 Transceiver||Demoboard||K52141-0001|