The E524.75 is an integrated absolute pressure sensor for air pressure measurement. It includes a piezo-resistive sensing element and a signal processing IC, which performs amplification and thermal compensation of the sensor bridge voltage to provide a linear, thermally stable signal output. The sensor delivers calibrated output data at a ratiometric analog voltage output. The pressure range is mapped linearly to the nominal output range. Additionally, an output clipping is implemented which limits the ouput voltage to V_CL_LO to V_CL_HI in case of pressure exceeding the specific input range. Sensor specific calibration data, configuration and product ID are stored in an embedded non-volatile memory (NVM). The E524.75 device features an SO20 plastic package.
- Fully integrated pressure sensor
- Full thermal compensation to accuracy ±1.0 kPa
- Two 16-bit ADCs for acquisition of pressure and temperature
inputs; pressure acquired at 20kS/s
- Diagnosis of sensor, sensor supply and wiring, and NVM check-sum supervision at power-on
- Automotive Pressure Sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensing
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Pressure Range||Feature||Order No.|
|E52475A||15 - 115 kPa||Output clipping (VS=5V) 0.25 and 4.75 V||E52475 A72E|