Together with a dedicated optics the E527.31 sensor device allows to build a Time-of-Flight camera which is capable of measuring absolute spatial distance.
The device controls a laser-diode or LED sending short pulses of IR light. An integrated array of purpose-designed photo di-odes detects the radiation reflected by an object.
From the digital data provided by the sensor device the distance infor-mation can be derived by dedicated software algorithm. The E527.31 equally supports laser- and LED-illumination.
- Optical sensor for gesture and object recognition
- 32 x 32 active pixels
- 3D information enables object classification in real time
- Ambient light suppression by 850nm bandpass filter and background light subtraction
- Very low power consumption
- Integrated temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Automotive qualified (AEC-Q100)
|Info Sheet||PDF 123 kB|
- Finger gesture detection in HMI applications
- Passenger monitoring
- Easy open liftgate
- Contactless door access
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E527.31||-40°C to +85°C||QFN44L7IR||E52731A06B|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E527.31||GDE ToF Evaluation Kit (850nm)||Evaluation Kit||K52731-0002|