This device provides outstanding performance in ultrasonic applications. The embedded programmable micro controller offers maximum flexibility to adapt to various applications.
The advanced and very reliable echo detection in combination with comprehensive digital signal processing (advanced filters, automatic thresholds, echo peak detection, sensitivity time control, ...) optimizes short and long range detection performance. The new ultrasound signal coding realizes high robustness against noise, environmental conditions and other ultrasound sources.
DSI3 communication with up to 444 kbit/s per sensor enables a high payload data transfer to reduce system reaction times. Both point-to-point topology and bus mode are supported.
The powerful 32-bit Arm® Cortex® -M0 offers many features for special analysis, evaluation and debugging purposes (e.g. envelope and raw data output).
- Suitable for fast data acquisition of sensors in signal function class
- Supports: - Point-to-point/ Daisy chain bus/ Parallel bus
- Versatile in-circuit configuration:
- up to 15 DSI3-slaves
- up to 16 packets per frame
- 2 .. 63 bytes of average payload data per packet
- ISO26262 with safety requirements rated up to ASIL B
|Info Sheet||PDF 135 kB|
- Ultra sonic parking assistant system
- DSI3 bus networks
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Package||Order No.|
|E521.42A||QFN20L4 with SLP||E52142A52CXX2|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E521.42||Ultrasonic DSI3 Master Board (Board + Adapter + Docu)||Demoboard||K52142-0002|