The E910.72 allows independent positioning of up to 5 DC motors. Pulse detection circuits convert the commutation current of the motors into countable digital signals especially for positioning of HVAC flap actuators.
Via an SPI a μC sends motor address, direction, and pulse count command to the device. The corresponding motor will then be driven to the desired position, and the actual number of counts is sent back to the μC.
Diagnostic data such as overcurrent, overtemperature and motor stall is also transmitted via the SPI. An open drain low side output indicates when a required motor position is reached or diagnostic data is available. ICs can be connected in a daisy chain.
- Operating supply voltage range 6V to 19V
- 6 half bridges to drive 3, 4, or 5 DC motors
- RDS,ON of one half bridge typ. 1.25Ω
- Independent pulse detectors for three motors
- 2 different pulse detectors covering the complete speed range
- Adjustable parameters to drive a high number
of different motor types
- Diagnostic data via SPI
|Info Sheet||PDF 300 kB|
- Automotive HVAC systems(e.g. HVAC Flaps HVAC Fan)
- DC motor servo systems
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E910.72||-40°C to +85°C||QFN32L5||E91072A61C|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E910.72||6x Half-Bridge DC Motor with Sensorless Positioning||Demo- / Evaluation Board||K91072-0001|