The Elmos Driver ICs E520.02 control twelve lowside switched relays. The ICs autonomously generate a constant relay holding current in a wide supply voltage range. A special circuit generates a PWM duty-cycle which automatically compensates changes in the supply voltage. So, there is no need for an external controller to observe the supply voltage and adapt the PWM duty-cycle for a constant relay holding current.
The IC is configured and controlled over an SPI interface. All outputs are short circuit and over-temperature protected with error read back capability. Switch monitoring with control lamp combination with only 1 wire and output is possible. For fast time-to-market Elmos provides demo-boards as well as design-in support.
- 12 high current outputs (RDSON typ. 1.5Ω / IMAX = 350mA)
- Low standby current (typically <1μA)
- Serial interface (SPI) for direct μC interfacing
- Short circuit / Open load detection, diagnosis
- TJunc peak = +150°C
|Info Sheet||PDF 156 kB|
- Relay Driver with automatically VBAT- dependent WM duty cycle generation
- Low power dissipating relay boards
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Features||Package||Order No.|
|E520.02||control 12 low-side |