The IC includes all components except power and filter devices to built user defined DC motor fan applications. The embedded µC core with FLASH and programming interface allows flexible adaption to a wide range of application requirements. Engineering samples with debug interface allow rapid development and prototyping. Well defined peripherals like motor phase current measurement and other analog measurement functions, LIN SCI, PWM period and duty cycle measurement, PWM generator and different timers allow efficient use of the µC resources. The gate driver allows separate adjustment of gate charge and discharge current. The IC includes a variety of protection functions for the power part.
- Includes μC, memory, interfaces, high side gate driver, supply and measurement functions
- 8bit processor core, EL3.5, 512 Bytes RAM
- 16k Flash memory
- 16 words EEPROM Customer Data
- On-Chip ADC for measurement of motor current, supply voltage, temperature and up to three other analog voltages
- Gate driver for NMOS high side FET
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Control of brush DC motors of fans/blowers in automotive applications
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E523.26||-40°C to +150°C||QFN32L6||E52326A77B|