CAN-FD SBC with DC/DC and Highside Switch | E521.21 / E521.23
The CAN SBC family provides beside the CAN interface the main µC power supply. Depending on the product version, this can be a DC/DC buck converter or an LDO regulator with 3.3V or 5V output voltage and load current up to 200mA. In the LDO version an external NMOS transistor allows to share the power dissipation between external transistor and internal LDO.
All supplies are monitored and can signalize a fail event by SPI interface. System failure can activate a fail-safe output signal for limp home support. The CAN SBC family provides SLEEP, STOP, ACTIVE, FAILSAFE modes. The CAN transceiver provides CAN FD communication capability. The device is capable to detect local and remote wake-up events which can be individually enabled via SPI.
- Voltage regulator 3.3V/5V
- DC/DC buck converter up to 200mA
- HS-CAN-FD transceiver (ISO 11898-2:2016) up to 2 Mbit
- Charge pump for external active reverse polarity protection
- Sensor supply voltage regulator 5V/50mA
- Integrated high-side switch typ. 0.15Ω with current sense
- Gate control for external high-side driver (NMOS power FET)
|Info Sheet||PDF 161 kB|
- ECUs connected to the CAN bus
- Front light modules
- Body computer
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Features||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E521.21||1xCAN, 3.3V DC/DC||-40°C to +125°C||QFN32L5||E52121A61CXX2|
|E521.23||1xCAN, 5V DC/DC||-40°C to +125°C||QFN32L5||E52123A61CXX2|