Low Quiescent Current Step Down Converter (Adjustable Voltage/350mA) | E522.06
The E522.01/02/03/04/05/06/07/08/09 product family provides ultra low quiescent current step down DC/DC converters with integrated power MOSFET.
The PFM (Pulse Frequency Modulation) regulator allows outstanding fast line- and load response time, stability and high efficiency over the full load current range. The integrated idle detection assures an ultra low idle current and high efficiency with low load currents down to <100μA for the completely powered application. A power-good signal is provided by a high-voltage opendrain low-side switch. The E522.0x buck converter accommodates to common single supply micro controller applications. Low external component count and small QFN20L4 / TSSOP16 package allow compact PCB designs.
- Voltage range 4.3V to 40V
- PFM operation up to 1.33MHz
- Up to >92% efficiency
- Very low 8μA sleep mode current
- Ultra low 12μA standby current
- 100% duty cycle capability
- Junction temperature range -40°C to +150°C
- Automotive qualified (AEC-Q100)
|Info Sheet||PDF 206 kB|
- Supply of
- Microcontroller systems
- Automotive telematics, dashboards
- Partial networking systems
- Peripheral control systems
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Output Voltage||Output Current||TempJunc Range||Package||Order No.|
|E522.06||1.5V to 40V||350mA||-40°C to +150°C||QFN20L4||E52206A52C|
|E522.06||1.5V to 40V||350mA||-40°C to +150°C||TSSOP16||E52206A65|