Fast and reliable gesture recognition based on the proven robustness of HALIOS®. Our technology and long term HMI experience provides an easy to use state-oft-he-art interface for your products. Amazing usability included!
The IC is ready to identify the necessary gestures used for basic controls (e. g. dimming). These gestures can be used to directly control the light. Alternatively they can be switched to digital outputs to be connected to your MCU.
- Ready-to-use functions
- Implemented gesture recognition
- Detection approx. 25cm
- Direct light control possible
- PWM-Output (125 Hz, 8 Bit)
- Reference schematics and reference layout are available
|Info Sheet||PDF 231 kB|
- Innovative motion controlled light
- Optical push buttons and controls
- Wake-up function for saving energy
- Pre-selection to simplify menu structures
Distributor Inventory Search
Buy our Products at your local Distributor
Please note that you are leaving the Elmos website with this link.
|Part No.||Temp. Range||Package||Order No.|
|E527.16||-40°C to +85°C||QFN32L5||E52716A61B|
|Part No.||Description||Board type||Order No.|
|E527.16||HALIOS® Reference Board||Demoboard||RD 1210001|